The COVID-19 pandemic will affect most events. Please check with the organizer or this blog regularly. Any updates will be posted as soon as they are available.
Santa Rosa Earth Day
- April 22 from 11 am-2 pm Place to Play Community Park in Santa Rosa. To prevent the spread of COID-19, this is a drive-thru only event. Participants must remain in vehicle at all times. Masks are required.
- Drive-thru to pick-up your FREE KID’S ECO-EXPLORATION GUIDE and/or WATERSMART TOOLKIT. The FREE Kid’s Eco-Exploration Guides will be filled with fun eco-friendly activities, reusable items, and so much more! For adults, we will be giving away FREE WaterSmart Toolkits that include flow bag’s, dye tabs, and additional water-saving resources.Drive-thru, pop your trunk, and be on your way – it’s that easy to celebrate Earth Day with us!
- Check back Monday, April 19 for more information!Can’t make it to the Earth Day? Celebrate with us virtually beginning Monday April, 19 here at srcity.org/EarthDay. Our website will be filled with fun and engaging eco-friendly activities for all ages. Be sure to check back for more details!
Sonoma County Regional Parks’ Earth Day Creek Clean-Up — Celebrate ‘Love Your Mother—Clean your Creek’
- April 24 from 9 am to 11 am In honor of Earth Day, let’s show Mother Earth some pampering. Sonoma Creek, which provides critical wildlife habitat and an important wildlife corridor, runs right through Maxwell and Larson parks. Help us preserve the value of this riparian habitat for fish and other resident and migrating wildlife by removing litter and other debris. Registration is required for this volunteer event. For more information, contact John Ryan by email at John.Ryan@sonoma-county.org
Ukiah Earth Day Community Clean-up
- April 24 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Family-friendly community clean-up ( ages 8 and up). Meet at Railroad Depot, 247 E. Perkins St., Ukiah. To RSVP, please contact Sonja Burgal at email@example.com
- Trash bags and gloves provided.
- Graffiti removal
- Painting projects
- Bike ride at 1:30 pm
Windsor Earth-Day Clean-Up
- April 19-22 Earth Day Trash Clean-up! Volunteers can organize their own neighborhood clean-up, supported by the Town of Windsor. Trash collection bags and gloves will be provided for pickup at the Public Works Department (8400 Windsor Road, outside Building 400).
- April 24 from 9 am to 11 am Trash Clean-up! Meet at the corner of MacFarlane Way and Victory Lane. Collection bags provided. Pandemic safety measures enforced. Fille bags will be picked up on April 24 once participants notify Town Staff of the street intersection where bags are left.
- Instagram Photo Contest! A free Russian River Watershed “Ours to Protect” t-shirt will be given to the three participants who share the best photos of the event @town_of_windsor_ca #TownofWindsorCleanup2021
Photos must be posted by noon on April 24th.
For more information, contact the Storm Water Program staff at the Town of Windsor Public Works Department (707) 838-5385 or firstname.lastname@example.org